Elearnmarkets Review 2022: Is It Worth It?
The right place to learn about finance market and become an expert in trading. In this Elearnmarkets reviews, I will be showing you the features and benefits Elearnmarkets.
Want to invest in financial markets and make the most out of it? Or want to make a career in the financial markets? Elearnmarkets teaches it all. It has courses, webinars and workshops for beginners, investors and traders. But is it worth learning from Elearnmarkets? In this Elearnmarkets review, I will give you a complete overview of the platform, together with its pros and cons.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Introduction: Elearnmarkets Review
Financial markets are highly volatile in nature as a result even the experts cannot predict it with a 100% guarantee. Whether you are a trader, investor or a student eager to earn from the financial market, knowledge of how the market works and its best practices is a must.
Finding quality and affordable financial education is a difficult task, especially in India. So, the majority of retail customers invest in financial markets based on tips and recommendations.
Hence, in this Elearnmarkets review, we’re about to tell you how Elearnmarket fills this knowledge gap by providing quality financial education at affordable prices. It provides financial market education to everyone whether they are students, investors, or traders.
It is the online education arm of Kredent Academy, a reputed academy for offline financial education in India. Recently, Elearnmarkets established itself as one of the Top 10 Best Financial Market Training Institutes in India.
Over the period of 6 years, more than 1.5 Lakh learners have signed up for Elearnmarkets, and their YouTube channel has crossed 1.7 Lakh subscribers. Most of the Elearnmarkets reviews from the students have been positive and it has helped many students to get success in their careers.
Who Is Behind Elearnmarkets?
Vivek Bajaj, Founder and Vineet Patawani, Co-founder and CEO, Elearnmarkets, understood the need for quality finance education in India and launched Kredent Academy in 2008. Elearnmarkets has become one of the best online platforms to learn finance skills and knowledge and in this elearnmarkets review we wanted to appreciate these two gentlemen for creating this platform.
Kredent Academy provides quality financial education in a classroom setting. Since they did not want to limit themselves in a physical environment and established an online financial learning digital portal- Elearnmarkets in 2014.
Both Vivek and Vineet are IIT Indore alumni and professional Chartered Accountants. Vivek is also a Company Secretary. They have been in the commerce field for a long time so they can understand the need and importance of quality financial education.
Who Should Take Up The Courses At Elearnmarkets?
Now that we know about what is Elearnmarket and who is behind, next up in this Elearnmarkets review we will see who should take these courses. Elearnmarkets has courses for everyone, be it a student, investor, or trader. It also offers workshops and webinars for individuals with time constraints.
- Student or professional looking to make a career in financial markets,
- Retail investor or trader looking to invest in financial markets,
- Professional investor or trader already working in financial markets,
- Or a beginner looking to understand financial markets
Elearnmarkets has resources for you to learn. It offers high-quality courses- both free and paid, webinars, workshops, ebooks, and free videos.
Elearnmarkets offers a variety of courses. In fact it covers all the concepts and practical aspects of financial markets. We have added all the important points to remember about the courses Elearnmarkets is offering in this Elearnmarkets review. The platform also incorporates preparatory courses for CFA, FRM, banking, mutual funds, financial planning, and wealth management.
It has more than 150 courses available on its platform. Therefore, the courses are divided into different categories.
It offers courses on different subjects such as-
- Financial Markets
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- NISM Certification Preparatory
- CA, CFA Preparatory courses
- Finance for Non-Finance
- Financial Planning
- Currency and Commodity
- Risk Management
- Banking and Credit
The courses are certified by some reputed institutions such as:
- National Stock Exchange (NSE) Academy
- Multi- Commodity Exchange of India (MCX)
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX)
Elearnmarkets have courses for beginners, investors and traders and all the courses have carious difficulty levels such as Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. Elearnmarkets offer both free and paid courses on its platform.
Some popular courses from Elearnmarkets:
- Online NSE Academy Certified Capital Market Professional (E-NCCMP)
- Certification in Online Technical Analysis
- Certification in Online Options Strategies
Courses Features: Elearnmarkets Review
- Live and Recorded Courses – They offer both live interactive and self-paced recorded courses. Live courses take place on scheduled dates, and you can interact with instructors in real-time. Recorded courses are self-paced, hence you can learn anytime and anywhere.
- Free Resources – They provides free resources like downloadable ebooks, videos in addition with other materials to assist learners.
- Active Blog – They maintains an active blog. Regular articles are published to spread literacy of financial markets, which helps to increase your knowledge and it also teaches how you can apply it in real life. They also publish a weekly market analysis report of Nifty.
- Webinars and Workshops – They conduct regular webinars and workshops to help participants learn and stay updated. These webinars and workshops are very helpful because the hosts are in-house or guest experts who have considerable knowledge of financial markets.
- Face2Face – Co-founder Vivek Bajaj holds candid conversations with market experts known as Face2Face. These videos are full of real-world knowledge and experience of the experts who have spent considerable time in financial markets.
- Learn2Trade – These videos are for people who want to learn how to trade in the stock market. Vivek Bajaj introduces the basic concepts and discusses stock market indicators traders must consider. He helps traders understand the right time to buy a stock and the right time to exit from it.
- Certification – Elearnmarkets provides a certificate of completion for all its courses, both free and paid. Some of them are certified by NSE, MCX, and NCDEX, which hold immense value.
CA Raja Natarajan, Anil Lamba, Kuldeep Sharma, Prasad Lendwe (Finnovationz India), etc., are a few of the renowned instructors at Elearnmarkets. All instructors deliver industry-specific lectures on financial education.
Instructors at Elearnmarkets are renowned financial market participants. They have spent considerable time learning and actively engaging in the markets, hence you will be learning from the top experts.
They recruit instructors who have great expertise in the subject. Hence, the instructors are well aware of the functioning of the financial markets. At this instant, there are 50+ stock market stalwarts contributing to course content.
Opportunities After Course:
In this Elearnmarkets review, we present you the opportunities you have after completing a course from the platform.
Make a Career in Financial Markets
The courses are designed by industry experts. Because the main aim is to give guidance on future career options in the financial markets. They equip you with the skills required to get started in the financial markets successfully.
They also have a job portal on their website. Learners signed in at Elearnmarkets can apply to those in a few simple clicks. Even people who want to transition into finance can apply for jobs.
They have more job opportunities for freshers that help the learners get started with their careers. Kotak Securities, VGP Portfolio, R K Global are a few featured employers to point out on Elearnmarkets.
Invest and Trade Better
Elearnmarkets aims to equip the learners with knowledge of the financial markets. After taking up the courses, you will be able to invest and trade better in financial markets.
They will impart you with the apt financial education. That will help you identify the right investment opportunities. It will also help you determine the right time to enter and exit the market. All of this education will be provided by market experts and put you in the right direction.
Pricing Details: Elearnmarkets Review
Elearnmarkets provides high-quality financial education at affordable prices. It also offers free courses.
Paid courses at Elearnmarkets range from INR 300 to INR 25,000, which is inclusive of all taxes. Basic courses will cost you less when compared to intermediate and advanced courses. But, each course is worth the amount.
Elearnmarkets also offer free and paid webinars. Paid webinars range from INR 500 to INR 1500. You can purchase both live and recorded webinars. All the courses mentioned in this Elearnmarkets reviews is totally worth the price and it will help you immensely to progress your financial knowledge and skill.
It has different webinar plans-
- Starter plan– 7 webinars for INR 2499, valid for 90 days
- Pro plan– 15 webinars at INR 4999, valid for 180 days
- Plus plan– 30 webinars at INR 9999, valid for 365 days
Is EMI Option Available?
It is important to note that Elearnmarkets provides EMI options for courses of price above INR 5000. They also provide no-cost EMI as well.
For three months or six months EMI options, you will not have to pay any interest. It will be a no-cost EMI. If you cannot afford to pay in 3 or 6 months, you can opt for nine or twelve months EMI which will charge you an interest of 12 to 14%.
Duration of Courses
The duration of courses at Elearnmarkets ranges from one hour to six months. Depending upon the course you purchase, you will have to invest time to learn.
You will also have access to the purchased course for a limited time period. Some courses have a validity period of one year, while some have it for three years.
Pros and Cons:
Any review is incomplete without a pros and cons comparison. Here are the pros and cons of Elearnmarkets review.
- Quality Financial Education – Elearnmarkets provides quality education. All its courses and webinars are designed by industry experts and provide immense value. They have good ratings and reviews from past students.
- Free Videos and Resources – They offer a lot of free resources like videos, ebooks, articles, financial tools, games, as well as quizzes that make learning fun and engaging.
- Certified from Reputed Institutions – Most courses at Elearnmarkets are contributed and certified by reputed institutions like NSE, MCX, and NCDEX. It also adds weightage to CV and increases career opportunities.
- Courses for Everyone – They offers courses for everyone, be it students, investors, or traders. They also provide basic, intermediate, and advanced courses. People are tight on budget and utilize free courses and also videos to learn. It also provides courses in 10 different languages.
- Career Prospects – Elearnmarkets has an active job portal that helps learners to secure jobs in the financial markets. Those looking for a job transition can also make use of this opportunity.
- Technical Glitches – The only con of Elearnmarkets is that sometimes there are technical glitches on the website and mobile application.
Verdict: Are Elearnmarkets Courses Worth It?
In short, They provide the best quality financial education at affordable prices. If you are someone looking to make a career in financial markets or want to invest in them, Elearnmarkets will guide you towards your goal.
The best part is you can preview the courses before purchasing them. So definitely give it a try at Elearnmarkets.Hope this Elearnmarkets review has helped you and cleared your doubts.
Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions about Elearnmarkets review.
Are Elearnmarkets courses accredited?
Elearnmarkets courses are certified by reputed institutions like National Stock Exchange (NSE), Multi-Commodity Exchange (MCX), and National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX).
Will I have lifetime access to the course?
No. Elearnmarkets do not provide lifetime access to its courses. You will have one to three years of course validity, depending on the course. However, you will have lifetime access to the webinars.
Does Elearnmarkets have a learners’ community?
Yes, Elearnmarkets has a vibrant forum. You can post queries in the forum, and they will be answered by experts and other users. The forum gives you an opportunity to connect with experts and like-minded people.
Is Elearnmarkets mobile app free of cost?
Yes, Elearnmarkets mobile app is free of cost for anyone to download. You can access the free resources from the app. However, you will have to pay for the courses.
Author at OnlineCourseing