Udacity is the world’s fastest, most efficient way to master the skills tech companies want. 100% online, part-time & self-paced.
Its difficult to complete an Udacity Nanodegree in 1 month unless you are familiar with the subject. You can still save a lot by reducing the time taken to complete the course. Here’s some tips:
As suggested, it takes around 3-4 months to complete the nanodegree on an average 10 hrs/week. If you seriously want to finish this in 1 month, you need to manage your time effectively.
How to approach the program
Now, the Nanodegree is structured in a way that after every set of lectures there is a project that the student has to submit.
If you complete all the videos before approaching the project, you will most likely go through the videos again in order to complete the project because most of the things you don’t remember exactly.
Each project has a set of rubrics that it has to meet in order to be qualified as a valid submission. The rubrics directly match to the videos before the project. So, my advice before approaching any problem will be:
- Go through the rubrics of the project before starting a section. This way you will get the idea of what is needed and which videos will be helpful in that
- Check each of your project to be in accordance with the rubrics at the end again just to be sure because sometimes you miss a small thing like not making doc strings for the functions you write
- Don’t wait for the reviews for a project before starting the new section. Start as soon as you complete the previous one.
I suggest to have a complete month dedicated to the nanodegree. Here’s couple of things you could do.
- Make a list of to-do items every night for the next day. Write your weekly goals and how you will achieve them by working daily
- Start the project early before watching all the corresponding video lectures. Implement what you learn and build on it incrementally.
- Remove all distractions when working. Use Pomodoro technique to maximize your learningUd
- High chance of getting a Job
- Career services
- Offers quality content
- Community and discussion forums
- Partnership with notable organizations
- Easy to use
- Slightly Expensive
- No Udacity App
- You lose access after graduating
Start learning on UDACITY
I am is a aspiring data scientist with huge interest in technology. I like to review courses which are genuine and add real value to students career.
I am an aspiring Data Scientist with a huge interest in technology. I like to review courses that are genuine and add real value to student’s careers. Read my story